top of page
FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY
DO MORE. BE MORE.
Potential New Member
Bill of rights
· The right to be treated as an individual.
· The right to be fully informed about the recruitment process.
· The right to ask questions and receive true and objective answers from recruitment counselors and members.
· The right to be treated with respect.
· The right to be treated as a capable and mature person without being patronized.
· The right to ask how and why, and receive straight answers.
· The right to have inviolable confidentiality when sharing information with recruitment counselors.
bottom of page